A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
10 Dalai Lama Quotes For Eternal Happiness
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
The Dalai Lama is the 14th and current Dalai Lama as well as the longest lived incumbent. The Dalai Lama, his holiness is a world leader that is committed to promoting positive values such as , forgiveness, self-discipline, tolerance, compassion and contentment. He is a spiritual leader like no other and is highlighting the importance of happiness and world peace every minute of the day. The Dalai Lama’s quotes and sayings are spread throughout the world and are taken on board by many who wish to live a positive and fulfilled life. Here are some of them..
1. “The goal is not to be better than the other man, but your previous self.”
2. “The true hero is one who conquers his own anger and hatred.”
3. “Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them, humanity cannot survive.”
4. “The ultimate source of happiness is not money and power, but warm-heartedness.”
5. “Share your knowledge. It is a way to achieve immortality.”
6. “Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions.”
7. “To conquer oneself is a greater victory than to conquer thousands in a battle.”
8. “Instead of wondering WHY this is happening to you, consider why this is happening to YOU.”
9. “Happiness doesn’t always come from a pursuit. Sometimes it comes when we least expect it.”
10. “Compassion naturally creates a positive atmosphere, and as a result you feel peaceful and content.”
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2018 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 10th April 2017.
Most Loved On iUeMag
People who loved this also loved