A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
10 Dolly Parton Quotes That Will Unleash The Power In You
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
A singer, songwriter, multi-instrumentalist, record producer, actress, author, entrepreneur, and philanthropist, Dolly Rebecca Parton Dean, professionally known as Dolly Parton, is known for her work in country music. With 45 Grammy nominations and more than 100 million albums sold, Parton’s come a long way since her childhood growing up in the foothills of East Tennessee’s Great Smoky Mountains. The country music icon and actress has spent decades making a name for herself. Here are her words of wisdom from all her decades of experience that she spent making a name for herself! They are sure to help you create the best life for yourself.
1. “Storms make trees take deeper roots.”
2. “You'll never do a whole lot unless you're brave enough to try.”
3. “I'm not going to limit myself just because people won't accept the fact that I can do something else.”
4. “If you see someone without a smile, give them yours.”
5. “If you don't like the road you're walking, start paving another one.”
6. “Don’t get so busy making a living that you forgot to make a life.”
7. “You need to really believe in what you’ve got to offer, what your talent is — and if you believe, that gives you strength.”
8. “The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.”
9. “We cannot direct the wind, but we can adjust the sails.”
10. “Find out who you are and do it on purpose.”
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2017 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 17th April 2017.
Most Loved On iUeMag
People who loved this also loved