A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
5 Ayn Rand Quotes For Daily Motivation
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
Widely known for her best-selling novels The Fountainhead and Atlas Shrugged, and for developing a philosophical system she called Objectivism, Ayn Rand was an uncompromising advocate of rational individualism and laissez-faire capitalism, and vociferously opposed socialism, altruism, and other contemporary philosophical trends. Her objectivist philosophy had a strong influence on the evolution of the Libertarian political philosophy movement. Here are some of her more profound quotes.
1. “Learn to value yourself, which means: fight for your happiness.”
2. “Never think of pain or danger or enemies a moment longer than is necessary to fight them.”
3. “A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.”
4. “The man who does not value himself, cannot value anything or anyone.”
5. “The ladder of success is best climbed by stepping on the rungs of opportunity.”
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2018 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 25th April 2017.
Most Loved On iUeMag
People who loved this also loved