A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
5 Rabindranath Tagore Quotes To Help You Live Your Best Life!
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
Rabindranath Tagore's writings have inspired many generations. His words have the potential to mould your thoughts into a positive state. A Bengali poet and polymath, who was also addressed as Gurudev, he was philosopher as well as an artist who wrote dramas and novels. His literature was written in 19th century but are still relatable. These 5 quotes by him, are sure to help you lead a better and more meaningful life.
1. “You can't cross the sea merely by standing and staring at the water.”
2. “Faith is the bird that feels the light when the dawn is still dark.”
3. “The butterfly counts not months but moments, and has time enough.”
4. “Everything comes to us that belongs to us if we create the capacity to receive it.”
5. “Life is given to us, we earn it by giving it.”
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2018 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 9th April 2017.
Most Loved On iUeMag
People who loved this also loved