A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
5 Rosa Parks Quotes That Can Change Your Way Of Life
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
An activist in the Civil Rights Movement, Rosa Louise McCauley Parks, whom the United States Congress called "the first lady of civil rights" and "the mother of the freedom movement", is known as the woman who, in December 1955, refused to give up her seat to a white man. She was arrested, and this arrest triggered the Montgomery bus boycott and ignited the American civil rights movement. The impact of her act of defiance was far-reaching, and encouraged others to stand up with her. Years after her death, her legacy and determination towards equality continues to inspire people everywhere, including her encouraging words.
1. “I have learned over the years that when one's mind is made up, this diminishes fear; knowing what must be done does away with fear.”
2. “Each person must live their life as a model for others.”
3. “Memories of our lives, of our works and our deeds will continue in others.”
4. “Stand for something or you will fall for anything. Today’s mighty oak is yesterday’s nut that held its ground.”
5. “You must never be fearful about what you are doing when it is right.”
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2018 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 16th April 2017.
Most Loved On iUeMag
People who loved this also loved