A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
6 Amelia Earhart Quotes To Free You From Fear
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
Amelia Mary Earhart was an American aviation pioneer and author. Earhart was the first female aviator to fly solo across the Atlantic Ocean. Earhart was not only an aviatrix, but she was also a famous author. She was a successful and heavily promoted writer who served as aviation editor for Cosmopolitan magazine. There is a lot to learn from this pioneer of flight, who paved the way for women in aviation!
1. “The most effective way to do it, is to do it.”
2. “Courage is the price that life exacts for granting peace.”
3. “Flying might not be all plain sailing, but the fun of it is worth the price.”
4. “A single act of kindness throws out roots in all directions, and the roots spring up and make new trees.”
5. “The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity.”
6. “Decide whether or not the goal is worth the risks involved. If it is, stop worrying.”
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2017 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 20th April 2017.
Most Loved On iUeMag
Travel & LifeStyle
People who loved this also loved