A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
6 Inspiring Quotes To Improve Your Business Growth
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
Starting a business and getting into the world of entrepreneurship seems very tempting from outside, but when you step in, you realize that you’ve stepped into a roller coaster without safety harnesses. Growing the business requires a lot of thought processes, perseverance, commitment, leadership skills and so much more. To help you motivate yourself at times when you feel that you can’t move on, we have collected some of the most inspiring quotes that can give you enough strength to move ahead and rise beyond barriers. Always remember, your goal is worth taking risks!
1. “The only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks.”– Mark Zuckerberg
2. “Growth is never by mere chance; it is the result of forces working together.”– James Cash Penney
3. “Everyone wants to live on top of the mountain, but all the happiness and growth occurs while you’re climbing it.”– Andy Rooney
4. “There are no great limits to growth because there are no limits of human intelligence, imagination, and wonder.”– Ronald Reagan
5. “Play by the rules, but be ferocious.”– Phil Knight
6. “Happy employees lead to happy customers, which leads to more profits.”– Vaughn Aust
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2018 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 2nd April 2017.
Most Loved On iUeMag
Medyhne Lebachen Talks About Living An Inspired Life When Life Doesn't Always Go The Way You Planned!
Travel & LifeStyle
People who loved this also loved