A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
10 of Mahatma Gandhi's Most Inspirational Quotes To live By
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
Referred to as the ‘Father of the Nation’ in India, Mahatma Gandhi’s life is often looked upon, as the journey that enlightened the world with wisdom. In the world where money and authority is more valued than true leadership, there is a lot to learn from the man who fought selflessly for the nation. These priceless quotes are sure to exude your inner strength today!
1. “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”
2. “Be the change that you wish to see in the world.”
3. “Without action, you aren’t going anywhere.”
4. “Glory lies in the attempt to reach one’s goal and not in reaching it.”
5. “Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.”
6. “First they ignore you, then laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”
7. “Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.”
8. “An ounce of practice is worth a thousand words.”
9. “Faith is put to the test when the situation is most difficult.”
10. “Satisfaction lies in the effort, not in the attainment. Full effort is full victory.”
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2017 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 16th February 2017.
Most Loved On iUeMag
Do you end up wasting most of your time thinking about your dreams and end up doing nothing about them?
People who loved this also loved