A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
7 Most Inspiring Steve Jobs Quotes That Will Motivate You To Love Your Work More Than Ever
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
It has been more than 5 years since Steve Jobs, the Co-founder of Apple, breathed his last. But even today, this revolutionary innovator is remembered as one of the most successful entrepreneurs of the world. The successful leaders’ words are the best guidelines anyone walking the same path could learn from. Here are some of the best lines quoted by Steve Jobs, that are sure to drive the passion in you towards anything you do.
1. “Sometimes life hits you in the head with a brick. Don't lose faith.”
2. “My favorite things in life don't cost any money. It's really clear that the most precious resource we all have is time.”
3. “Everyone here has the sense that right now is one of those moments when we are influencing the future.”
4. “Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow know what you truly want to become.”
5. “My job is not to be easy on people. My job is to make them better.”
6. “Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn't matter to me. Going to bed at night saying we've done something wonderful, that's what matters to me.”
7. “I'm convinced that about half of what separates the successful entrepreneurs from the non-successful ones is pure perseverance.”
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2018 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 18th February 2017.
Most Loved On iUeMag
Health & Fitness
People who loved this also loved