A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
8 Quotes That Are Sure To Inspire You To Love Your Parents Much More
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
Months before you were born, your parent(s) would have started preparing themselves to give you the best future possible. From then, till their last breath, they continue to strive to make your life better. The amount of sacrifices they make is innumerable. Their absolute unconditional love, limitless support and protection are priceless and incomparable to anything in this world. Here are some quotes we dedicate to such amazing parents who continue to sacrifice their dreams to nurture ours.
1. “When you look into your mother's eyes, you know that is the purest love you can find on this earth.”– Mitch Albom
2. “No matter how far we come, our parents are always in us.”– Brad Meltzer
3. “Parents were the only ones obligated to love you; from the rest of the world you had to earn it.”– Ann Brashares
4. “Our parents prayer is the most beautiful poetry and expectations.”– Aditia Rinaldi
5. “A mother understands what a child does not say.”Jewish Proverb
6. “A parent's love is whole no matter how many times divided.”– Robert Brault
7. “Parental love is the only love that is truly selfless, unconditional and forgiving.”– Dr T.P.Chia
8. “Parents aren’t the people you come from. They’re the people you want to be, when you grow up.”– Jodie Picoult
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2018 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 3rd February 2017.
Most Loved On iUeMag
People who loved this also loved