A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
8 Life-Changing Quotes By Warren Buffet
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
Warren Buffet has been spending a larger part of his life advising many aspirants, leading him to be called with the nickname the ‘Oracle of Omaha.’ Warren Buffet is an absolute genius who simplifies complex ideas. These 8 quotes perfectly portray in the simplest way, the most important lessons each of us need in life.
1. “You only have to do a very few things right in your life so long as you don't do too many things wrong.”
2. “Opportunities come infrequently. When it rains gold, put out the bucket, not the thimble.”
3. “It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you’ll do things differently.”
4. “If you’re in the luckiest 1% of humanity, you owe it to the rest of humanity to think about the other 99%.”
5. “In the world of business, the people who are most successful are those who are doing what they love.”
6. “You’ve gotta keep control of your time, and you can’t unless you say no. You can’t let people set your agenda in life.”
7. “Tell me who your heroes are and I’ll tell you who you’ll turn out to be.”
8. “Risk comes from not knowing what you are doing.”
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2018 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 26th February 2017.
Most Loved On iUeMag
'Entrepreneurship : It's about people, not just money and ideas!' - Mike Southon , Co-Author of 'The Beermat Entrepreneur'
People who loved this also loved