Inspiration Corner
A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.

8 Life-Changing Quotes By Warren Buffet

Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
Warren Buffet has been spending a larger part of his life advising many aspirants, leading him to be called with the nickname the ‘Oracle of Omaha.’ Warren Buffet is an absolute genius who simplifies complex ideas. These 8 quotes perfectly portray in the simplest way, the most important lessons each of us need in life.

1. “You only have to do a very few things right in your life so long as you don't do too many things wrong.”

Life-Changing Quotes By Warren Buffet

2. “Opportunities come infrequently. When it rains gold, put out the bucket, not the thimble.”

Life-Changing Quotes By Warren Buffet

3. “It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you’ll do things differently.”

Life-Changing Quotes By Warren Buffet

4. “If you’re in the luckiest 1% of humanity, you owe it to the rest of humanity to think about the other 99%.”

Life-Changing Quotes By Warren Buffet

5. “In the world of business, the people who are most successful are those who are doing what they love.”

Life-Changing Quotes By Warren Buffet

6. “You’ve gotta keep control of your time, and you can’t unless you say no. You can’t let people set your agenda in life.”

Life-Changing Quotes By Warren Buffet

7. “Tell me who your heroes are and I’ll tell you who you’ll turn out to be.”

Life-Changing Quotes By Warren Buffet

8. “Risk comes from not knowing what you are doing.”

Life-Changing Quotes By Warren Buffet

Copyrights © 2017 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine


Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 26th February 2017.
iU eMagazine
Editorial Team of iU eMagazine

Have something to share? Drop us a line below!
Top Read
Of The Month
How Organic Skin Care Can Make You More Healthy and Beautiful