A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
7 Great Quotes That Describe The Power Of Having A Vision For Life
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
Everything in your life might be going great this moment. But, if asked what’s your vision for the next 3 years, 5, 10 and then 20 years, what would your answer be? Have you already figured it all out? Even if you have, executing it is harder than it seems. Achieving your dreams, driving revenue, mastering leadership is all about your clear and concise vision. Here are some inspiring quotes that can greatly influence and help you achieve what you envision.
1. “A vision is not just a picture of what could be; it is an appeal to our better selves, a call to become something more.”– Rosabeth Moss Kanter
2. “The empires of the future are empires of the mind.”– Winston Churchill
3. “The only thing worse than being blind is having sight but no vision.”– Helen Keller
4. “It's not what the vision is, it's what the vision does.”– Peter Senge
5. “Pain pushes until vision pulls.”– Michael Beckwith
6. “To the person who does not know where he wants to go there is no favorable wind.”– Seneca
7. “The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it.”– Michelangelo
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2018 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 30th January 2017.
Most Loved On iUeMag
People who loved this also loved