A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
8 Power Quotes To Instill Positive Attitude In You
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
The right attitude is a necessity for every soul in this world to keep moving. Your attitude is what determines your future. It can make you and can also break you. It is THE FOUNDATION of every success and failure in life. Here we bring to you quotes that can infuse you with highest positivity to stay with the right attitude!
1. “Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.”—Winston Churchill
2. “Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude.”—Zig Ziglar
3. “The secret of genius is to carry the spirit of the child into old age, which means never losing your enthusiasm.”—Aldous Huxley
4. “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.”—Walter Scott
5. “The greatest discovery of all time is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude.”—Oprah Winfrey
6. “If you look the right way, you can see that the whole world is a garden.”—Frances Hodgson Burnett
7. “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”—Lou Holtz
8. “Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.”—Thomas Jefferson
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2018 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 15th January 2017.
Most Loved On iUeMag
Health & Fitness
People who loved this also loved