A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
9 Power Quotes To Help You Build A Lasting Character
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
A good character is always more praised than any outstanding talent. Talent is most times a gift within us, but character is what we need to build for ourselves, by our choices, thoughts, courage, and determination. Here are 9 motivating quotes to build a lasting good character for yourself, to leave the right impression on those in your network.
1. “Knowledge will give you power, but character respect.”–Bruce Lee
2. “Show class, have pride, and display character. If you do, winning takes care of itself.”–Paul Bryant
3. “Personality can open doors, but only character can keep them open.”–Elmer G. Letterman
4. “It matters not what you are thought to be, but what you are.”–Publilius Syrus
5. “Don't worry so much about your self-esteem. Worry more about your character. Integrity is its own reward.”–Laura Schlessinger
6. “Character is the basis of happiness and happiness the sanction of character.”–George Santayana
7. “Of all the properties which belong to honorable men, not one is so highly prized as that of character.”–Henry Clay
8. “Character is the result of two things: Mental attitude and the way we spend our time.”–Elbert Hubbard
9. “Dignity does not consist in possessing honors, but in deserving them.”–Aristotle
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2018 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 19th January 2017.
Most Loved On iUeMag
People who loved this also loved