A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
10 Most Inspiring Quotes by 10 Extraordinary Women | Happy Women’s Day!
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
Women have come a long way from those days where they struggled to live in a dominant society. To celebrate this great occasion of women’s day, here are 10 inspirational quotes by 10 incredibly inspiring women leaders. We would like to dedicate each of these quotes to every woman from around the world, who just doesn’t give up in spite of several hurdles in her life!
1. “Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement.”– Helen Keller
2. “You can’t give up! If you give up, you’re like everybody else.”– Chris Evert
3. “I choose to make the rest of my life the best of my life.”– Louise Hay
4. “Step out of the history that is holding you back. Step into the new story you are willing to create.”– Oprah Winfrey
5. “One of the secrets to staying young is to always do things you don’t know how to do, to keep learning.”– Ruth Reichl
6. “If you don’t like the road you’re walking, start paving another one.”– Dolly Parton
7. “If you don’t risk anything, you risk even more.”– Erica Jong
8. “The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity.”– Amelia Earhart
9. “When the whole world is silent, even one voice becomes powerful.”– Malala Yousafzai
10. “In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.”– Coco Chanel
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2018 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 8th March 2017.
Most Loved On iUeMag
People who loved this also loved