A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
8 Albert Einstein Quotes That Shall Help You Reach Beyond Limits
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
It’s likely that nearly everyone knows the man who developed the theory of relativity, Albert Einstein, the famous physicist who is considered the father of modern physics. Apart from just physics, his life is a huge source of motivation as well. No one believed in him when he was a kid; he was rejected by his teachers. But today, his discoveries are all in our school’s science books. While ‘never give up’ is one of the lessons his life teaches us all, these quotes by the man himself can help you learn lessons that shall help you for lifetime!
1. “Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.”
2. “Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school.”
3. “Intellectuals solve problems, geniuses prevent them.”
4. “The important thing is not to stop questioning; curiosity has its own reason for existing.”
5. “Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.”
6. “Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile.”
7. “Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding.”
8. “Truth is what stands the test of experience.”
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2018 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 11th March 2017.
Most Loved On iUeMag
Medyhne Lebachen Talks About Living An Inspired Life When Life Doesn't Always Go The Way You Planned!
People who loved this also loved