A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
8 Most Influential Jack Welch Quotes For Corporate Success
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
Jack Welch is one of the best CEOs General Electric has had; his leadership strategy saw the extraordinary growth of the company. If there’s anything to learn about Jack Welch, then it’s his attitude towards business. Below are some of his quotes, which can act as principles for building the best leadership qualities in you and your people.
1. “A leader's job is to look into the future and see the organization, not as it is, but as it should be.”
2. “Business is a game, and as with all games, the team that puts the best people on the field and gets them playing together wins. It's that simple.”
3. “Good business leaders create a vision, articulate the vision, passionately own the vision, and relentlessly drive it to completion.”
4. “An organization’s ability to learn, and translate that learning into action rapidly, is the ultimate competitive advantage.”
5. “Don’t manage – lead change before you have to.”
6. “Management is all about managing in the short term, while developing the plans for the long term.”
7. “The most important job you have is growing your people, giving them a chance to reach their dreams.”
8. “No company, small or large, can win over the long run without energized employees who believe in the mission and understand how to achieve it.”
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2017 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 22nd March 2017.
Most Loved On iUeMag
People who loved this also loved