A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
8 Quotes By Swami Vivekananda, Which Have The Power To Light Up Your Life
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
Swami Vivekananda was one of India's most revered spiritual leaders whose teachings have created a positive impact in the lives of millions. He is said to be one of the wisest men in the past few centuries and is credited with revitalizing Indian nationalism. He always stood beyond the limits of ideologies or political thoughts. He was one of the first to represent India to International audience and is renowned for his historic speech which is well-known as the “Great Chicago Speech of the Hurricane Hindu.” We are certain that his powerful words can inspire, guide, and empower you.
1. “Talk to yourself atleast once in a Day.. Otherwise you may miss a meeting with anEXCELLENT person in this World.”
2. “Arise, awake, sleep no more; within each of you there is the power to remove all wants and all miseries. Believe this, and that power will be manifested.”
3. “Take risks in your life. If you win, you can lead. If you lose, you can guide!”
4. “We are what our thoughts have made us; so take care about what you think. Words are secondary. Thoughts live; they travel far.”
5. “Work on with the intrepidity of a lion but at the same time with the tenderness of a flower.”
6. “The great secret of true success, of true happiness, is this: the man or woman who asks for no return, the perfectly unselfish person, is the most successful.”
7. “Even the greatest fool can accomplish a task if it were after his or her heart. But the intelligent ones are those who can convert every work into one that suits their taste.”
8. “However we may receive blows, and however knocked about we may be, the Soul is there and is never injured. We are that Infinite.”
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2017 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 4th March 2017.
Most Loved On iUeMag
People who loved this also loved