A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
8 Tom Peters Quotes To Motivate Your Entrepreneurial Pursuits
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
Author of one of the best-selling business books of all time – ‘In Search of Excellence’ and the man who helped create the business book category, Tom Peters is renowned the business management guru. Since writing that first book, Peters has written and spoken on dozens of topics affecting businesses, including innovation, leadership and excellence. Here are some of his words of wisdom that can help you achieve business excellence
1. “Leaders don't create followers, they create more leaders.”
2. “If a window of opportunity appears, don't pull down the shade.”
3. “If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.”
4. “Excellent firms don't believe in excellence - only in constant improvement and constant change.”
5. “The simple act of paying positive attention to people has a great deal to do with productivity.”
6. “Management is about arranging and telling. Leadership is about nurturing and enhancing.”
7. “The magic formula that successful businesses have discovered is to treat customers like guests and employees like people.”
8. “The best leaders... almost without exception and at every level, are master users of stories and symbols.”
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2018 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 31st March 2017.
Most Loved On iUeMag
People who loved this also loved