A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
10 Warren Bennis Quotes On Leadership In Business
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
Warren Bennis was a scholar and organizational consultant widely known for his work in the contemporary field of leadership studies. Authoring and co-authoring in more than 30 books, Bennis is widely recognized for his bestseller, ‘Leaders’ and ‘On Becoming a Leader.’ Here is a look at some of the most notable Warren Bennis quotes ever recorded.
1. “Becoming a leader is synonymous with becoming yourself. It is precisely that simple, and it is also that difficult.”
2. “Charisma is the result of effective leadership, not the other way around.”
3. “Failing organizations are usually over-managed and under-led.”
4. “Followers who tell the truth, and leaders who listen to it, are an unbeatable combination.”
5. “Growing other leaders from the ranks isn’t just the duty of the leader, it’s an obligation.”
6. “In life, change is inevitable. In business, change is vital.”
7. “Leaders are people who do the right thing; managers are people who do things right.”
8. “Leaders do not avoid, repress, or deny conflict, but rather see it as an opportunity”
9. “Leadership is like beauty – it’s hard to define but you know it when you see it.”
10. “Leadership is the capacity to translate vision into reality.”
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2018 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 3rd June 2017.
Most Loved On iUeMag
Do you end up wasting most of your time thinking about your dreams and end up doing nothing about them?
People who loved this also loved