A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
6 Rosalynn Carter Quotes That Define What It Takes To Be A Leader
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
Rosalynn Carter, US First Lady 1977-1981, was an active campaigner for her husband, and an advisor and consultant to him. Her husband was Jimmy Carter, the 39th president of the United States. She managed the family business during much of his political career. One of her most important roles during her husband’s presidency was as the Active Honorary Chair of the President's Commission on Mental Health. She has worked for more than four decades to improve the quality of life for people around the world. Each of these quotes below prove her leadership abilities!
1. “A leader takes people where they want to go. A great leader takes people where they don't necessarily want to go, but ought to be.”
2. “You have to have confidence in your ability, and then be tough enough to follow through.”
3. “If you don't accept failure as a possibility, you don't set high goals, you don't branch out, you don't try - you don't take the risk.”
4. “If you doubt you can accomplish something, then you can't accomplish it.”
5. “There is clearly much left to be done, and whatever else we are going to do, we had better get on with it.”
6. “You must accept that you might fail; then, if you do your best and still don't win, at least you can be satisfied that you've tried.”
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2017 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 11th June 2017.
Most Loved On iUeMag
Travel & LifeStyle
People who loved this also loved