A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
7 Significant Quotes By Seneca To Live By
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
Seneca the Younger, fully Lucius Annaeus Seneca and also known simply as Seneca, was a Roman Stoic philosopher, statesman, dramatist, and—in one work—humorist of the Silver Age of Latin literature. Seneca’s works include essays, letters, tragedies and a satire. These represent his belief in the Stoic philosophy which was expounded by most philosophers of the era. His philosophical works were not original or deep, but because of the noble thoughts expressed in them, were referred to, by Christian writers. Here are some of his inspiring quotes which are sure to change your perspective on life.
1. “True happiness is... to enjoy the present, without anxious dependence upon the future.”
2. “If one does not know to which port one is sailing, no wind is favorable.”
3. “It's not because things are difficult that we dare not venture. It's because we dare not venture that they are difficult.”
4. “If you wished to be loved, love.”
5. “We are more often frightened than hurt; and we suffer more from imagination than from reality.”
6. “Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.”
7. “Wherever there is a human being, there is an opportunity for a kindness.”
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2018 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 15th June 2017.
Most Loved On iUeMag
People who loved this also loved