A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
8 Ross Perot Quotes For Your Business Growth
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
A former presidential candidate who is perhaps better known for his entrepreneurial success than for his politics—Ross Perot, was an over achiever from his childhood—joining the Boy Scouts and earning his Eagle award in just 13 months. He became the President of his college class, and as a salesman for IBM, he filled his annual quota in just two weeks. After he left IBM to found his own company, he was rejected 77 times before he landed his first contract. Despite those humble beginnings, Perot later sold a controlling interest in EDS to GM for $2.4 billion. Here’s a collection of Ross Perot quotes that we find most inspirational.
1. “Spend a lot of time talking to customers face to face. You’d be amazed how many companies don’t listen to their customers.”
2. “Most people give up just when they’re about to achieve success. They quit on the one yard line. They give up at the last minute of the game one foot from a winning touchdown.”
3. “Failures are like skinned knees, painful but superficial.”
4. “Inventories can be managed, but people must be led.”
5. “You don’t have to be the biggest to beat the biggest.”
6. “We have to succeed, so we will.”
7. “When building a team, I always search first for people who love to win. If I can't find any of those, I look for people who hate to lose.”
8. “Don't run your life by what's legal or illegal. Run your life based on what's right or wrong....”
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2017 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 17th June 2017.
Most Loved On iUeMag
People who loved this also loved