A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
8 Significant Quotes By Ovid To Build A Lasting Positive Attitude
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
Ovid, born Publius Ovidius Naso, was a Roman poet best known for his epic work, "Metamorphoses," his love poems, and his mysterious banishment from Rome. "Metamorphoses " is a narrative poem comprised of 15 books and stands as one of the most important works of classical mythology. It recounts the history of the world from the creation of the universe up until the life of Julius Caesar by telling over 250 myths. His work endures and he ranks among the most important and influential poets of his time. Here are some of his most famous quotes to empower you.
1. “Happy is the man who has broken the chains which hurt the mind, and has given up worrying once and for all.”
2. “Be patient and tough; someday this pain will be useful to you.”
3. “There are a thousand forms of evil; there will be a thousand remedies.”
4. “Happy are those who dare courageously to defend what they love.”
5. “Habits change into character.”
6. “Courage conquers all things; it even gives strength to the body.”
7. “Either do not attempt at all or go through with it.”
8. “A burden which is done well becomes light.”
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2018 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 13th June 2017.
Most Loved On iUeMag
Health & Fitness
Medyhne Lebachen Talks About Living An Inspired Life When Life Doesn't Always Go The Way You Planned!
People who loved this also loved