A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
9 Inspiring Quotes Quotes By Earl Nightingale To Help Focus On Your Goals
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
Earl Nightingale was an extremely motivational speaker and writer. A fan of Napoleon Hill, Nightingale believed the key to success was to be found in these simple words: We become what we think about. He was known as the “Dean of Personal Development”. He and his business partner Lloyed Conant founded Nightingale-Conant Corporation in 1960. Nightingale-Conant Corporation is one of the leading personal development companies in the world. In 1956 Nightingale recorded The Strangest Secret, which is considered by many to be one of the great motivational recordings of all time. Here are some of most powerful quotes to empower you
1. “Success is the progressive realization of a worthy goal or ideal.”
2. “Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind and nourish with repetition and emotion will one day become a reality.”
3. “People with goals succeed because they know where they're going.”
4. “Our attitude towards others determines their attitude towards us.”
5. “All you need is the plan, the road map, and the courage to press on to your destination.”
6. “The more intensely we feel about an idea or a goal, the more assuredly the idea, buried deep in our subconscious, will direct us along the path to its fulfillment.”
7. “Our environment, the world in which we live and work, is a mirror of our attitudes and expectations.”
8. “All you have to do is know where you're going. The answers will come to you of their own accord.”
9. “Whenever we're afraid, it's because we don't know enough. If we understood enough, we would never be afraid.”
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2017 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 2nd June 2017.
Most Loved On iUeMag
People who loved this also loved