A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
9 Leo Burnett Quotes on Advertising Which Shall Hold True Forever
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
Leo Burnett creator of legendary advertising icons such as the Jolly Green Giant, the Marlboro Man, Tony the Tiger, Morris the Cat, and the Pillsbury Dough Boy, provides lessons for marketers and advertisers alike that are still relevant in today’s world of digital devices and social media.
1. “Good advertising does not just circulate information. It penetrates the public mind with desires and belief.”
2. “Make it simple. Make it memorable. Make it inviting to look at. Make it fun to read.”
3. “Plan the sale when you plan the ad.”
4. “What helps people, helps business.”
5. “Advertising is the ability to sense, interpret… to put the very heart throbs of a business into type, paper and ink.”
6. “When you reach for the stars you may not quite get one, but you won’t come up with a handful of mud either.”
7. “A good ad which is not run, never produces sales.”
8. “The sole purpose of business is service. The sole purpose of advertising is explaining the service which business renders.”
9. “The secret of all effective advertising is not the creation of new and tricky words and pictures, but one of putting familiar words and pictures into new relationships.”
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2018 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 27th June 2017.
Most Loved On iUeMag
Travel & LifeStyle
People who loved this also loved