A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
10 Inspiring Quotes By Robert Kiyosaki: Keys To Success
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
An Investor, businessman, author, motivational speaker, financial commentator and a radio personality, Robert Kiyosaki is multi skilled well-known personality. He has written series of book on finance literacy and investments, including ‘Rich Dad Poor Dad,’ one of the bestsellers. He has shared the stage with some of the world’s most influential entrepreneurs and has changed the way that we look at acquiring wealth. Here are some of his best quotes that will help you realize the true meaning of success.
1. “Successful people ask questions. They seek new teachers. They’re always learning.”
2. “The size of your success is measured by the strength of your desire; the size of your dream; and how you handle disappointment along the way.”
3. “Hoping drains your energy. Action creates energy.”
4. “Winners are not afraid of losing. But losers are. Failure is part of the process of success. People who avoid failure also avoid success.”
5. “The most life destroying word of all is the word tomorrow.”
6. “It’s not what you say out of your mouth that determines your life,it’s what you whisper to yourself that has the most power!”
7. “The more a person seeks security, the more that person gives up control over his life.”
8. “Start small and dream big.”
9. “You’re only poor if you give up. The most important thing is that you did something. Most people only talk and dream of getting rich. You’ve done something.”
10. “Sight is what you see with your eyes, vision is what you see with your mind.”
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2017 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 25th May 2017.
Most Loved On iUeMag
Travel & LifeStyle
Sports & Adventure
Do you end up wasting most of your time thinking about your dreams and end up doing nothing about them?
People who loved this also loved