A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
6 David Thoreau Quotes To Live The Life Of Your Dreams
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
Henry David Thoreau was an American philosopher, poet and essayist. Henry David Thoreau could be said to be a motivational speaker. If you need someone to light a fire to either get outside or start living, just go back 160 years to what Thoreau was writing. It’s hard to believe he put all this down on paper before our modern race, much less so many generations before. His quotes are powerful, they inspire you to take action on your dreams and be the best that you can be. May these quotes inspire within you the hope that you can live the life of your dreams.
1. “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.”
2. “If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.”
3. “Aim above morality. Be not simply good, be good for something.”
4. “This world is but a canvas to our imagination.”
5. “It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.”
6. “What lies behind us and what lies ahead of us are tiny matters compared to what lives within us.”
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2017 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 3rd May 2017.
Most Loved On iUeMag
Health & Fitness
People who loved this also loved