A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
6 Inspiring Marianne Williamson Quotes To Bring You Harmony
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
Marianne Williamson is a best-selling author, spiritual teacher and lecturer well-known to the world. She is most known for her legendary book, “A Return to Love”, which portrays her journey through life, love and miracles. Marianne has been on Larry King, Oprah, Charlie Rose and Good Morning America and has even been named one of the world’s 50 Most Influential Women. Her words reveal the best way to find inner peace. Her quotes are sure to lift you up and empower you from inside
1. “Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our Light, not our Darkness, that most frightens us.”
2. “The practice of forgiveness is our most important contribution to the healing of the world.”
3. “Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognize how good things really are.”
4. “We can always choose to perceive things differently. You can focus on what's wrong in your life, or you can focus on what's right.”
5. “In every community, there is work to be done. In every nation, there are wounds to heal. In every heart, there is the power to do it.”
6. “Maturity includes the recognition that no one is going to see anything in us that we don't see in ourselves. Stop waiting for a producer. Produce yourself.”
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2017 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 12th May 2017.
Most Loved On iUeMag
People who loved this also loved