A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
6 Most Inspiring H. G. Wells Quotes To Remember During Hard Times
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
British writer Herbert George Wells,is best known for his works in the science fiction genre including The Time Machine, The Island of Doctir Moreau, The Invisible Man, The War of the Worlds, When the Sleeper Wakes, and The First Men in the Moon to name a few. The author was also a biologist, journalist and historian. As one of the founding fathers of science fiction, Herbert George Wells certainly had a lot to say about the human race. From mankind's fondness for war to our place in the universe, Wells certainly didn't shy away from sharing his opinions!
1. “If you fell down yesterday, stand up today.”
2. “What really matters is what you do with what you have.”
3. “Let your love be stronger than your hate or anger. Learn the wisdom of compromise, for it is better to bend a little than to break.”
4. “Sometimes, you have to step outside of the person you've been and remember the person you were meant to be. The person you want to be. The person you are.”
5. “Once you lose yourself, you have two choices: find the person you used to be, or lose that person completely.”
6. “Face this world. Learn its ways, watch it, be careful of too hasty guesses at its meaning. In the end you will find clues to it all.”
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2018 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 6th May 2017.
Most Loved On iUeMag
People who loved this also loved