A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
9 Denis Waitley Quotes That Can Change Your Perspective On Life
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
Recognized as the best-selling author of the audio series, The Psychology of Winning and books such as "Seeds of Greatness" and "The Winner's Edge", Denis E. Waitley, an American Motivational speaker and Author, has inspired millions through his words. Here is a small collection of his powerful words, which can change the way you look at challenges and hurdles in life, and begin to utilize them to make yourself stronger
1. “Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace and gratitude.”
2. “There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them.”
3. “Change the changeable, accept the unchangeable, and remove yourself from the unacceptable.”
4. “If you believe you can, you probably can. If you believe you won't, you most assuredly won't. Belief is the ignition switch that gets you off the launching pad.”
5. “Don't dwell on what went wrong. Instead, focus on what to do next. Spend your energies on moving forward toward finding the answer.”
6. “Get excited and enthusiastic about you own dream. This excitement is like a forest fire - you can smell it, taste it, and see it from a mile away.”
7. “Losers live in the past. Winners learn from the past and enjoy working in the present toward the future.”
8. “Life is inherently risky. There is only one big risk you should avoid at all costs, and that is the risk of doing nothing.”
9. “A smile is the light in your window that tells others that there is a caring, sharing person inside.”
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2018 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 7th May 2017.
Most Loved On iUeMag
Sports & Adventure
People who loved this also loved