A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
5 Lucille Ball Quotes To Live By
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
Known for her stunning good looks and flaming red hair, the former singer and model appeared in 72 movies over her career. But it was in TV land where the actress made her mark as both a megastar and an entertainment powerhouse. She was best known as the star of the self-produced sitcoms I Love Lucy, The Lucy–Desi Comedy Hour, The Lucy Show, Here's Lucy, and Life with Lucy. Few women will ever enjoy the fame and adoration experienced by this American icon. Let these 16 famous quotes remind us of just how unique and fabulous Lucille Ball truly was
1. “Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.”
2. “I'd rather regret the things I've done than regret the things I haven't done.”
3. “In life, all good things come hard, but wisdom is the hardest to come by.”
4. “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”
5. “One of the things I learned the hard way was that it doesn't pay to get discouraged. Keeping busy and making optimism a way of life can restore your faith in yourself.”
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2022 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 24th April 2017.