A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
7 Malala Yousafzai Quotes To Make You Courageous And To Give You Hope For A Better Future
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
Malala Yousafzai nabbed the 2014 Nobel Peace Prize, making her the youngest recipient of the coveted award. The 17-year-old shared the prize with Indian children's rights activist Kailash Satyarthi. Yousafzai has been advocating for Pakistani women and children since the age of 11, when she documented in a BBC blog life in the Swat Valley under Taliban rule during a time when girls in the region were prohibited from going to school. The Nobel laureate continues to stand up for women's education. This teen activist will motivate you to make a difference in the world!
1. “Let us make our future now, and let us make our dreams tomorrow's reality.”
2. “When the whole world is silent, even one voice becomes powerful.”
3. “Some people only ask others to do something ... Why should I wait for someone else? Why don't I take a step and move forward.”
4. “I truly believe the only way we can create global peace is through not only educating our minds, but our hearts and our souls.”
5. “We were scared, but our fear was not as strong as our courage.”
6. “Life isn't just about taking in oxygen and giving out carbon dioxide.”
7. “I think everyone makes a mistake at least once in their life. The important thing is what you learn from it.”
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2018 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 21st April 2017.
Most Loved On iUeMag
People who loved this also loved