A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
8 Bruce Lee Quotes That Will Get You Into Action Now!
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
A martial artist, film director, producer, screenwriter, philosopher and actor, Bruce Lee is widely considered as one of the most influential martial artists of the 20th century. He is considered as a legend even today and his philosophy continues to live through the martial art that he created. Ruthlessly dedicated, composed and focused, Lee’s philosophy of life was impregnated with traditional Confucian principles, and his wisdom ought to be applied by anyone seeking to live a daring, purposeful
1. “Mistakes are always forgivable, if one has the courage to admit them.”
2. “Adapt what is useful, reject what is useless, and add what is specifically your own.”
3. “A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at.”
4. “Knowing is not enough; We must apply. Willing is not enough; We must do.”
5. “Defeat is a state of mind; No one is ever defeated until defeat has been accepted as a reality.”
6. “If you truly love life, don’t waste time because time is what life is made of.”
7. “Don’t fear failure. — Not failure, but low aim, is the crime. In great attempts it is glorious even to fail.”
8. “As you think, so shall you become.”
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2018 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 5th April 2017.
Most Loved On iUeMag
Sports & Adventure
Travel & LifeStyle
People who loved this also loved