A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
8 Harvey Firestone Quotes On Leadership Every Entrepreneur Needs To Remember
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
One of the first global makers of automobile tires, Harvey Samuel Firestone was the founder of one of the largest companies in the industry, surviving two world wars and the Great Depression, Firestone Tire and Rubber Company. Firestone promoted the use of motor driven trucks, the building of the American highway system, and the elimination of railroad grade crossings. Firestone's innovations included the 1907 "dismountable rim," which allowed the wheel and tire to be removed together. His efforts in Liberia helped break the rubber cartel. It also made him a major player in the economy of the African nation. There is a lot to learn from this successful entrepreneur who ruled his era through his leadership and innovations!
1. “The growth and development of people is the highest calling of leadership.”
2. “You get the best out of others when you get the best out of yourself.”
3. “The secret of my success is a two word answer: Know people.”
4. “Capital isn't that important in business. Experience isn't that important. You can get both of these things. What is important is ideas.”
5. “I believe fundamental honesty is the keystone of business.”
6. “Our company is built on people - those who work for us, and those we do business with.”
7. “Success is the sum of details.”
8. “Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life, but define yourself.”
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2022 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 27th April 2017.