A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
9 George S. Patton Quotes That Will Inspire You To Lead Your People Right
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
General George Smith Patton Jr. was a senior officer of the United States Army who commanded the U.S. Seventh Army in the Mediterranean and European theaters of World War II, but is best known for his leadership of the U.S. During his service, he often gave rousing speeches to motivate, inspire, and educate his soldiers. Here are some of his quotes that show how larger-than-life he really was and inspire you to be a better leader!
1. “Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity.”
2. “A good plan violently executed right now is far better than a perfect plan executed next week.”
3. “Do everything you ask of those you command.”
4. “Say what you mean and mean what you say.”
5. “Do more than is required of you.”
6. “Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of the men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.”
7. “Accept the challenges, so that you may feel the exhilaration of victory.”
8. “Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.”
9. “Fear kills more people than death.”
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2021 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 30th April 2017.
Most Loved On iU
Health & Fitness
Travel & LifeStyle
Travel & LifeStyle
People who loved this also loved