A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
9 Quotes By Rumi That Will Motivate You To Achieve Your Goals
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
Rumi was a 13th-century Persian Sunni Muslim poet, jurist, Islamic scholar, theologian, and Sufi mystic. His quotes are well known for being wise, thought provoking and powerful. Let these inspirational quotes and motivational quotes help you realize all the power and beauty you have inside you.
1. “You are not meant for crawling, so don't. You have wings. Learn to use them and fly.”
2. “Anyone who genuinely and constantly with both hands looks for something, will find it.”
3. “Yesterday I was clever, I wanted to change the World. Today I am wise, I'm changing myself.”
4. “Everything in the universe is within you. Ask all from yourself.”
5. “You are not a drop in the ocean. You are the entire ocean, in a drop.”
6. “Everyone has been made for some particular work, and the desire for that work has been put in every heart.”
7. “Raise your words, not voice. It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder.”
8. “Don’t be satisfied with stories that come before you. Unfold your own myth.”
9. “Let the beauty we love be what we do.”
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
If you have inspiring quotes to share tweet them to us @iUeMagazine. For a large collection of inspiring quotes visit: https://iuquotes.com
Copyrights © 2023 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 14th April 2017.