A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
9 Tony Robbins Quotes That Can Help Achieve Every Goal Of Yours
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
One of the most popular and recognizable life coaches and a performance strategist extraordinaire, Tony Robbins has inspired millions to achieve great success in their businesses and lives. He has authored several best-selling and has coached some of the most successful people in the world including Oprah, Leonardo DiCaprio and Bill Clinton. If you need some motivation to start a better life from now, here are some of his quotes that will make you think about life, success and taking action from a different perspective.
1. “Identify your problems, but give your power and energy to solutions.”
2. “A real decision is measured by the fact that you’ve taken a new action. If there’s no action, you haven’t truly decided.”
3. “Your past does not equal your future.”
4. “For changes to be of any true value, they’ve got to be lasting and consistent.”
5. “Your life changes the moment you make a new, congruent, and committed decision.”
6. “If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten.”
7. “Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.”
8. “The only problem we really have is we think we’re not supposed to have problems! Problems call us to higher level- – face & solve them now!”
9. “I challenge you to make your life a masterpiece. I challenge you to join the ranks of those people who live what they teach, who walk their talk.”
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2024 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 6th April 2017.