A collection of book reviews, releases and stories of authors and great books.
Correct the following 10 sentences -- if they need fixing.
- She's a real trooper.
- He walked down the road a peace.
- Store it in the Chester drawers.
- They decided to put in a pitch hitter.
- Let it run the gamut.
- His name was now mud.
- That story was tintillating.
- Before she knew it, wa la, it was completed.
- He undressed down to his tidy whities.
- All night he pored over the test materials.
- She's a real trouper.
- He walked down the road a piece.
- Store it in the chest of drawers.
- They decided to put in a pinch hitter
- Let it run the gamut. CORRECT.
- His name was now Mudd.
- That story was titillating.
- Before she knew it, voila, it was completed.
- He undressed down to his tighty whities.
- All night he pored over the test materials. CORRECT.
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2023 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 9th January 2014.