A collection of book reviews, releases and stories of authors and great books.
Correct the following 10 sentences -- if they need fixing.
- She's a real trooper.
- He walked down the road a peace.
- Store it in the Chester drawers.
- They decided to put in a pitch hitter.
- Let it run the gamut.
- His name was now mud.
- That story was tintillating.
- Before she knew it, wa la, it was completed.
- He undressed down to his tidy whities.
- All night he pored over the test materials.
- She's a real trouper.
- He walked down the road a piece.
- Store it in the chest of drawers.
- They decided to put in a pinch hitter
- Let it run the gamut. CORRECT.
- His name was now Mudd.
- That story was titillating.
- Before she knew it, voila, it was completed.
- He undressed down to his tighty whities.
- All night he pored over the test materials. CORRECT.
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2019 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 9th January 2014.
Most Loved On iUeMag
People who loved this also loved