A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
5 Power Quotes That Inspire You To Recognize Your True Potential
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
Every Human being, regardless of sex, race or religion has unlimited Potential. Some of us realize this quite early in life and some take lifetime to recognize their abilities. Realizing that you could have done more, will the biggest regret you will ever experience in life. There is never a particular right time to realize; now is the right time! Here are 5 powerful quotes that are sure to awaken your true potential and help you be the best you can be.
1. “If we all did the things we are capable of, we would literally astound ourselves.”–Thomas Alva Edison
2. “Do not lower your goals to the level of your abilities. Instead, raise your abilities to the height of your goals.”–Swami Vivekananda
3. “There is something that is much more scarce, something finer far, something rarer than ability. It is the ability to recognize ability.”– Elbert Hubbard
4. “If you never try, you’ll never know what you are capable of.”–John Barrow
5. “It always seems impossible until it’s done.”–Nelson Mandela
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2019 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 7th January 2017.
Most Loved On iUeMag
Sports & Adventure
People who loved this also loved