A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
6 Most Inspiring Quotes That Define True Friendships
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
There are a few things in our life which have a lot of impact on us as a whole. One of them is definitely friendship. It could be our childhood friends, school friends, college friends, best friends, work friends – we live this entire journey building many friendships; a feeling of closeness with another. We just wish that someone out there gets us. We all know that it’s really hard to find a true friend. You got to hang on tight when you actually find one. Here are some friendship quotes that perfectly define the beauty of friendship. Go ahead and share them with those true friends who truly mean a lot to you!
1. “One of the most beautiful qualities of true friendship is to understand and to be understood.”– Lucius Annaeus Seneca
2. “Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity.”– Khalil Gibran
3. “A true friend is one who overlooks your failures and tolerates your success!”– Doug Larson
4. “True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable.”– David Tyson
5. “A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.”– Arnold H. Glasgow
6. “Don’t make friends who are comfortable to be with. Make friends who will force you to lever yourself up.”– Thomas J. Watson
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2020 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 31st January 2017.
Most Loved On iUeMag
Health & Fitness
People who loved this also loved