A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
7 Hardwork Quotes To Push You Through The Day
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
Whether you have just started with your studies at university, or just started with your career, or you have been an experienced person in any industry, it becomes too much of a burden while you continue with your everyday assignments and makes you forget why you actually started. All of us sometimes need inspiration from somewhere and hence, here are 7 motivating quotes to remind ourselves of our goals and what we need to do, to get ourselves there.
1. “Success isn't always about greatness. It's about consistency. Consistent hard work leads to success. Greatness will come.”– Dwayne Johnson
2. “Nothing ever comes to one, that is worth having, except as a result of hard work.”– Booker T. Washington
3. “Perseverance is the hard work you do after you get tired of doing the hard work you already did.”– Newt Gingrich
4. “A dream doesn’t become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.”–Colin Powell
5. “I’m a greater believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it”–Thomas Jefferson
6. “There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”–Beverly Sills
7. “Nobody’s a natural. You work hard to get good and then work to get better. It’s hard to stay on top.”–Paul Coffey
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2023 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 20th January 2017.