A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
8 Life Changing Quotes By Malaysia's Top Trainer & Speaker Michael Teoh
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
Leadership in life isn't easy to achieve and journey to success eventually boils to become a journey of years of consistent hard work for those who ever get there. Michael Teoh is one such globe trotter who resorted to training people, to share his wealth of knowledge and has successfully empowered many a millennials across Malaysia & South-east Asia. Here are his favourite quotes.
1. “It is much more exciting to challenge your mind & heart to create opportunities, rather than wait for them.”
2. “Walk with the kings, but never lose that common touch.”
3. “There is one thing constant in this world, and that is change.”
4. “When we talk to others, we always have a choice, either to say words that would make the other person 'sad' or 'happy'; always pick 'happy', Or in the least something positive.”
5. “My formula of personal success – Persistence”
6. “The difference between successful people & failures, is their ability to take that 1st step to start on their dreams instead of lazying around.”
7. “You will be surprised to see how many people out there are willing to help, once you tell them how they can help you.”
8. “Life is much more fun when you think of your efforts & how it can change the world! Challenge Yourself!”
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2019 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 24th January 2017.
Most Loved On iUeMag
Sports & Adventure
People who loved this also loved