A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
10 Notable Quotes By Multi Billionaire Carlos Slim - Guideline For Entrepreneurs
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
Carlos is an early 20th century style American capitalist who believes in monopoly, old factory system and economies of scale more than innovation and technology. Also known as the Warren Buffett of Mexico, Carlos Slim Helú shot to fame when he became the richest man of the world in 2010-2013. Carlos always knew he wanted to be a businessman and began to develop his business and investment acumen at a young age. Despite being a multi billionaire, this 71 years old man lives in a modest six-bedroom house, a mile away from his office. These Carlos Slim quotes below are sure to increase your momentum the very minute you complete reading them.
1. “When we face our problems, they disappear. So learn from failure and let success be the silent incentive.”
2. “The biggest things in life are not materials.”
3. “If you’re in business, you need to understand the environment. You need to have a vision of the future, and you need to know the past.”
4. “When you give, do not expect to receive, Fragrance clings to the hand that gives the rose.”
5. “Live the present intensely and fully, do not let the past be a burden, and let the future be an incentive.”
6. “I don’t believe too much in luck. I believe in circumstances. I believe in work.”
7. “Firm and patient optimism always yields its rewards.”
8. “When we decide to do something, we do it quickly.”
9. “Work well done is not only a responsibility to yourselves and society; it is also an emotional need.”
10. “Mistakes are normal and human. Make them small, accept them, correct them, and forget them.”
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2021 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 1st July 2017.
Most Loved On iU
Health & Fitness
People who loved this also loved