A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
6 John F. Kennedy Quotes To Inspire You To Greatness
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
He was a war hero, a United States senator, and he became the 2nd youngest President after Theodore Roosevelt. John F. Kennedy Quotes was an early advocate of civil rights and inspired a generation to think about public service. He’s the only Catholic president to date and the only one to have won a Pulitzer Prize. His life’s journey is definitely a journey one should look upto, and learn from. Here are some of his most inspiring quotes.
1. “Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future.”
2. “Let us never negotiate out of fear. But let us never fear to negotiate.”
3. “A man may die, nations may rise and fall, but an idea lives on.”
4. “As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.”
5. “Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction.”
6. “Leadership and learning are indispensable to each other.”
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2018 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 16th March 2017.
Most Loved On iUeMag
Health & Fitness
People who loved this also loved