A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
6 Most Memorable Quotes By Charles Dickens
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
Considered as the best novelist of the Victorian times, Charles Dickens created some of the largely recognized characters. No few quotes can entirely envelop the genius of Dickens, but here are a few we believe, will do a fair job in exhibiting his unmatched wisdom and powers of expression.
1. “There are dark shadows on the earth, but its lights are stronger in the contrast.”
2. “This is a world of action, and not for moping and droning in.”
3. “It opens the lungs, washes the countenance, exercises the eyes, and softens down the temper; so cry away.”
4. “A loving heart is the truest wisdom.”
5. “Cheerfulness and contentment are great beautifiers and are famous preservers of youthful looks.”
6. “I must be taken as I have been made. The success is not mine, the failure is not mine, but the two together make me.”
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2020 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 10th March 2017.
Most Loved On iU
Health & Fitness
People who loved this also loved