A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
7 Best Quotes By Muhammad Ali For All Times
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
Muhammad Ali, considered to be the greatest heavyweight boxer, was also involved in political activism and charity, that inspired millions throughout his life. He was never short of something to say during his illustrious career in boxing. Here are 7 of his most memorable remarks.
1. “He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.”
2. “I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.’”
3. “I know where I'm going and I know the truth, and I don't have to be what you want me to be. I'm free to be what I want.”
4. “It isn't the mountains ahead to climb that wear you out; it's the pebble in your shoe.”
5. “My principles are more important than the money or my title.”
6. “Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth.”
7. “I am the greatest, I said that even before I knew I was.”
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2023 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 13th March 2017.