A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
7 Most Powerful Colin Powell Quotes To Empower You
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
Colin Powell was the first African American appointed as the U.S. Secretary of State; he was the first, and so far the only one, to serve on the Joint Chiefs of Staff. He was a pioneer for change and was an integral piece of America’s past few decades. There’s definitely a lot to learn from his lifestyle and his journey. What better than the lessons shared by the man himself? Here are 7 most powerful quotes by Powell on life, dream, and success.
1. “A dream doesn't become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.”
2. “Avoid having your ego so close to your position that when your position falls, your ego goes with it.”
3. “If you are going to achieve excellence in big things, you develop the habit in little matters. Excellence is not an exception, it is a prevailing attitude.”
4. “Perpetual optimism is a force multiplier.”
5. “Surround yourself with people who take their work seriously, but not themselves, those who work hard and play hard.”
6. “The healthiest competition occurs when average people win by putting above average effort.”
7. “There is no end to the good you can do if you don’t care who gets the credit.”
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2021 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 15th March 2017.
Most Loved On iU
Travel & LifeStyle
People who loved this also loved