A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
7 Quotes That Motivate You To Lead A Healthy Life
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
Maintaining your physical health is as important as any other priorities of your life. A lot of times, people ignore the fact that their physical health needs to be given attention. Most times, we push our bodies beyond their capacities, leading to illness. Here’s some extra motivation to fuel your journey to a balanced and a healthy living.
1. “Our bodies are our gardens – our wills are our gardeners.”– William Shakespeare
2. “Early to bed and early to rise, makes a man healthy wealthy and wise.”– Benjamin Franklin
3. “Those who think they have no time for exercise will sooner or later have to find time for illness.”– Edward Stanley
4. “Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live.”– Jim Rohn
5. “Health is a state of complete harmony of the body, mind and spirit. When one is free from physical disabilities and mental distractions, the gates of the soul open.”– B.K.S. Iyengar
6. “Prevention is better than cure.”– Desiderius Erasmus
7. “The groundwork for all happiness is good health.”– Leigh Hunt
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2019 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 2nd March 2017.
Most Loved On iUeMag
People who loved this also loved