A collection of write-ups from experiences of life that inspire, empower, influence & trigger positive values, habits & mindsets.
8 Most Inspiring Quotes By Stephen Covey That Can Change Your Life
Quotes have the depth of oceans, vastness of skies & package of Unlimited Inspiration in them. They wire us with momentary strength at times & Lifetime Inspiration at other times. iUeMagazine is happy to compile this dose of huge motivation via quotes by carefully hand picking these POWER Quotes for you. Read & Share.
Throughout his lifetime, Stephen Covey inspired millions with the power of universal principles. Recognized as one of the 25 most influential Americans, Stephen R. Covey was one of the world’s foremost leadership authorities, experts and thought leaders. He dedicated his life to demonstrating how every person can control his or her destiny. Here are some of the wisest quotes from the man of wisdom
1. “The main thing is to keep the main thing the main thing.”
2. “Motivation is a fire from within. If someone else tries to light that fire under you, chances are it will burn very briefly.”
3. “The key is not to prioritize what's on your schedule, but to schedule your priorities.”
4. “Effective leadership is putting first things first. Effective management is discipline, carrying it out.”
5. “Start with the end in mind.”
6. “There are three constants in life... change, choice and principles.”
7. “Trust is the glue of life. It's the most essential ingredient in effective communication. It's the foundational principle that holds all relationships.”
8. “Management is efficiency in climbing the ladder of success; leadership determines whether the ladder is leaning against the right wall.”
Get the Latest & Recommended articles in your Inbox
Copyrights © 2021 Inspiration Unlimited eMagazine
Any facts, figures or references stated here are made by the author & don't reflect the endorsement of iU at all times unless otherwise drafted by official staff at iU. This article was first published here on 17th March 2017.
Most Loved On iU
Health & Fitness
Medyhne Lebachen Talks About Living An Inspired Life When Life Doesn't Always Go The Way You Planned!
People who loved this also loved